At Club Greenwood, we are passionately committed to providing an inspiring, safe and clean environment for our members to improve their quality of life! The following guidelines/protocols are added directives to our customized standard operating procedures to make sure you can safely return to our beautiful club. This effort will require the commitment and dedication of ALL members and employees, and we expect your full cooperation!
SAFETY MEASURES TO MITIGATE THE EXPOSURE/SPREAD OF COVID-19
Stay informed – Refer to the CDC for best practices to keep you and your family safe (CDC Recommendations)
DO NOT come to the club sick – If you are not feeling well, have a fever, or visible signs of illness we ask that you stay home. DO NOT come to the club if you have been exposed to a person who tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
Disinfect your equipment – The virus may live on hard surfaces! Wipe-down equipment before/after use.
Cover your coughs and sneezes – Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve, not with your hands. Using your hands will only further spread germs and viruses. Masks/Face Shields are mandatory for employees.
We are on the offense – Our club is fully stocked with hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, tissues, paper towels and disinfectant spray. Please use them!
Wash, rinse, and repeat – Good handwashing practice involves immersing your hands in warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
BIO-SAFE CLEANING TECHNOLOGY
On Tuesday, March 17, Club Greenwood deployed Bio-Safe patented technology processes in our highest-traffic areas of the property. This technology converts municipal water into a powerful contaminant-removing, bacteria-killing agent that cleans and sanitizes without the use of chemicals. The engineered water destroys all microorganisms and is a powerful biofilm, fiber, and surface control agent used to disinfect and clean virtually any environment.
The Technology is non-toxic and 100% Biodegradable, FDA and USDA approved, EPA Registered and environmentally safe.
Bio-Safe’s Biological Fogging Services utilizes biocidal technology by filling an area/room with a fine mist of micron particles in a cold fogging process. These particles being so small, remain in the air long enough to kill any airborne or bacterial contamination. As the particles settle onto all surfaces, even those untouched by traditional chemical cleaning methods, the biocide continues to kill any surface contamination. This cold fogging process neutralizes over 300 molds, viruses, bacteria and allergens resulting in an extremely clean and microbial free environment.
- All employees have been given guidelines for protection against COVID-19 as directed by the CDC
- All employees have been trained how to properly wear and dispose of masks and gloves
- Masks are mandatory for all employees
- Additional hand sanitizer has been located throughout the facilities and placed at the outdoor pools, indoor and outdoor tennis courts, in all studios and locker rooms
- Hand sanitizer jugs are available at each desk for employee use
- Additional disinfectant wipes have been located throughout the facilities
- Cashless at this time – no exchange of bills/coins
- BioSafe pressurized air pump biomechanically engineered water bottles are available only to employees for continued sanitizing and disinfecting all surfaces in the clubs. Microfiber cloths will be used in conjunction with the BioSafe products
- BioSafe biomechanically engineered water bottles are available throughout the clubs and in Pilates, Yoga and other Studios with mats for member use
- BioSafe Cold Fogging systems are being used periodically in high traffic areas and more often in the lobbies, locker rooms, weight room and Kids’ Club
- In 2008, Club Greenwood installed the Aquafusion Unified Ozone Laundry System. This system has a validated bacteria kill of OVER 99.999%, including superbugs such as MRSA, Aspergillus niger and C. diff.
- Employees will continue using a towel folding machine for less touches
- Our building automation system has been adjusted to pull in higher levels of fresh outside air and dispose of more internal air
- We have upgraded our HVAC filters to MERV 13
- Water bottle fill stations are available. Drinking fountains have been turned off at this time
- No cups will be available