Cycle and climb your way into your best shape ever in Club Greenwood’s Indoor Cycling Classes. Featuring state-of-the-art Stages SC bikes, the Club Greenwood experience is unsurpassed. The smooth ride, sprint shift function, quick position adjustments and accurate data from the Stages Power Meter will inspire you to push yourself each and every class! The Stages Flight system allows you to have the perfect ride, integrated with feedback, whether you want to improve as a rider or stay in shape. Club Greenwood’s indoor cycling classes and instructors are the best Greenwood Village has to offer. Experience our classes today!
The Best Performance Driven Indoor Cycling in Denver
Indoor Cycling Instructors
Greenwood’s indoor cycling classes and instructors are the best Denver has to offer. Come ride with us today!
- It is recommended that you wear stiff-soled shoes if using the baskets on the pedals, or cycling shoes that clip in (you will need an SPD cleat.) Do not wear your cycling shoes outside the studio.
- Members may save ONE bike and must be on that bike when the instructor begins class. At this time, the instructor will remove all personal items from any “saved” bike.
- Keep conversations to a minimum.
- Clean your bike after use with provided X-wipes.
- It is recommended that first-time class participants arrive 10 minutes early to receive proper bike set up instruction.
- Arrive on time to get the best experience possible, as the warm-up will be devoted to determining your training zones for the class.
Indoor Cycling Classes Near You
Indoor cycling at Club Greenwood is an excellent way to get in shape and stay fit. Indoor cycling has a wide variety of health benefits and calorie-burning properties that make it a popular form of exercise. Club Greenwood offers the Lone Tree, Centennial, Denver, Castle Rock, Cherry Hills and Englewood areas access to a cycling class unlike any other. If you’re looking to kickstart your fitness regimen, try indoor cycling at Club Greenwood.