Workout with Club Greenwood trainers from home. Challenge yourself by picking a new workout to do every day. Don’t miss a beat with your fitness goals.
Personal Training Written Workouts
Open the PDFs and download workouts directly to your device for easy to access workouts where ever you are.
Mini Band Workout
What you need: Chair/Bench. If you have any of these items these can help boost intensity: TRX, Dumbbells, Medicine Ball, Exercise Tube or Band.
Neighborhood Running Ladder
39 minutes for endurance building!
Total Body Workout
55-minute total body workout to gain strength, muscle conditioning a and cardio, as well as balance and coordination.
Equipment Free Workout with Kelly Buresh
Target your legs and abs in the no-equipment workout.
Warm-Up: 20 walking lunges
- Single leg stand-ups: 10 each leg
Start seated on a chair, lift one leg off ground or put only heel on ground. Stand up using only the leg not lifted.
- Ice skaters: 20-30 reps, try to balance and not set down back leg
- Wide leg plié squats: 15 reps
whatever variation works for you, body weight, with a ball against the wall, or add weights
- Lateral plank walks: 10 each side
Start in a high plant position walking your hands 10 to left/right and then 10 back.
- Bear crawls: 10 forward and 10 back
- Book offset pushups: 8-10 reps both sides
one hand on book or yoga block and do a push-up for 8-10 reps then switch sides
- Reverse crunch: 15 reps
Lay on your back with feet towards the ceiling, lift tailbone from floor in a controlled manner, visualizing your heels tapping the ceiling
- Abdominal Scissors: 15 per side
Lay on your back with both legs towards ceiling, lower one leg to the lowest point where your abs stay engaged, and as you lift that leg, lower the other leg simultaneously
- Plank with obliques: 15 per side
Raise knee to same side elbow
Little Home Gym Workout with Kelly Buresh
Do you have a little bit of equipment at home? This workout requires just a set of dumbbells!
Repeat each set 3-4x
- Single leg deadlift: 10-15 each
Weighted if you have weights
- Tricep push-up: 10-15 reps
- Split leg squat jumps: 10-15 reps
- Single leg step up: 15 each leg
use park bench, built-in deck seating, etc
- Front shoulder raises: 15 reps
- Forearm plank: 8 each side
Lift one arm to shoulder height and switch
- Star jumps: 15 reps
- Plank jack with 4 mountain climbers: 10 reps
Around the House Workout with Stu Kershner
Who knew your house could be so useful as a gym? Use stairs, a chair, a table – anything with an edge to help complete this workout.
Complete 2-4 Circuits of each group.
- Bench push up x 15
- Walking lunges (or stationary lunges) 20 steps alternating sides
- Bent over row (or band row) x 15
- Dumbbell single-arm bicep curl to overhead press x 12 each side, alternating arms
- Step up x 12 each leg (use bottom step of staircase). Hold a weight to make it more difficult
- Abdominal crunch x 20
- Squat (with weight held at chest to increase difficulty) x 15
- Lateral lunge x 15 each leg
- Tricep dips on a chair x 15
- Single leg deadlift x 15 each leg
- Bridge (do on single leg to increase difficulty) x 20 (10 each leg)
- Push up position single knee to chest x 10 each knee
Body Weight Workout with Dennis Miller
Tempo: 3-2-1 count
- Slowly lower for 3 sec
- Pause at bottom for 2 sec
- Return to start for 1 sec
2. Push Up
Regular or modified (on knees)
- Single leg Romanian deadlift
(the dipping bird)
4. Glute Bridge
Tempo: 3-2-3 count
- Raise up slowly for 3 sec
- Pause at top for 2 sec
- Slowly lower for 3 sec
5. Planks: Hold for 30 sec each
- Front (forearms)
- Side (lateral-left/right)
6. Single Foot Hops
- Hop over a line side to side
- Do both feet (left then right)
- Land softly
7. Lunges (alternate legs)
- lateral (side to side)
8. Standing Calf Raise
- Raise up on toes off of step
4 x 20 Workout with Jenny Stevens
20 reps per exercise and four rounds of the circuit. Great workout to sneak in while listening to a Podcast!
Four by Blowout! with Brian Sims
Complete each set of exercises 4 times then rest 30 seconds to 1 minute before moving on to the next set.
Warm-up – a few sets of stairs, brisk walk or jog around the block. Go outside!
Squat press 4 sets x 15 reps
Plank 4 sets x 1 minute
Bent over row 4sets x 15 reps
Ab crunches 4 sets x 20 reps
Push-ups 4 sets x 15 reps
Walking lunge 4 sets x 24 steps
Bicep curls 4 sets x 15r eps
Triceps kickbacks 4 sets x 15 reps