Workout with Club Greenwood trainers from home. Challenge yourself by picking a new workout to do every day. Don’t miss a beat with your fitness goals.
Personal Training Written Workouts
Open the PDFs and download workouts directly to your device for easy to access workouts where ever you are.
Mini Band Workout
What you need: Chair/Bench. If you have any of these items these can help boost intensity: TRX, Dumbbells, Medicine Ball, Exercise Tube or Band.
Full Body Muscle Chaos
Leave no muscle group behind in this challenging and empowering workout by Kim
Neighborhood Running Ladder
39 minutes for endurance building!
Total Body Workout
55-minute total body workout to gain strength, muscle conditioning a and cardio, as well as balance and coordination.
Bench Your Way to Fitness
Struggling to find a workout you can do with little to no equipment? Even if you don’t have a set of weights at home, but have an ottoman or sturdy bench, you can do this workout.
A great workout for golfers but challenging for anyone. This workout can be done with a medicine ball or with just your body weight. You’ll be ready for opening day!
Zombie Apocalypse Workout
Equipment needed: car, sledgehammer, tire, chain link fence, workout partner and ZOMBIES!
Resistance Band Workout
Looking for an appropriate total body workout for 60+? Here you go!
Mini Band Workout
Use this resistance band workout to improve mobility, stability, and strength. Band recommendations included.
Balance Training with Karen Zareck
Balance training can be put into your workouts each time you train. It is an effective way to increase strength and stability.
This one-legged routine is a good place to start. The balance on one leg and aiming with your heel, kick out in the direction indicated. It doesn’t need to be a big kick! Just enough to challenge your balance:
- One leg front kick
- One leg back kick
- One leg sidekick
Finish these three exercises on one leg then on the other.
Be sure to watch your form:
Engage your core – tighten up those tummy muscles!
Keep your upper body over your hips. Be sure you don’t sway or lean.
Begin with the weaker leg. Which leg do you find it harder to balance on?
If you need support use the wall or a chair Touch it only with your fingertips!
As you become more stable you can add the following to your routine
- One leg circle – make a circle with your lifted leg
- One leg parallel lift – try to raise your leg to parallel to the ground
- One leg back lunge – step back into a lunge.
Do this sequence for three or four weeks before you add an unstable prop such as a balance pod or pillow.
Equipment Free Workout with Kelly Buresh
Target your legs and abs in the no-equipment workout.
Warm-Up: 20 walking lunges
- Single leg stand-ups: 10 each leg
Start seated on a chair, lift one leg off ground or put only heel on ground. Stand up using only the leg not lifted.
- Ice skaters: 20-30 reps, try to balance and not set down back leg
- Wide leg plié squats: 15 reps
whatever variation works for you, body weight, with a ball against the wall, or add weights
- Lateral plank walks: 10 each side
Start in a high plant position walking your hands 10 to left/right and then 10 back.
- Bear crawls: 10 forward and 10 back
- Book offset pushups: 8-10 reps both sides
one hand on book or yoga block and do a push-up for 8-10 reps then switch sides
- Reverse crunch: 15 reps
Lay on your back with feet towards the ceiling, lift tailbone from floor in a controlled manner, visualizing your heels tapping the ceiling
- Abdominal Scissors: 15 per side
Lay on your back with both legs towards ceiling, lower one leg to the lowest point where your abs stay engaged, and as you lift that leg, lower the other leg simultaneously
- Plank with obliques: 15 per side
Raise knee to same side elbow
Little Home Gym Workout with Kelly Buresh
Do you have a little bit of equipment at home? This workout requires just a set of dumbbells!
Repeat each set 3-4x
- Single leg deadlift: 10-15 each
Weighted if you have weights
- Tricep push-up: 10-15 reps
- Split leg squat jumps: 10-15 reps
- Single leg step up: 15 each leg
use park bench, built-in deck seating, etc
- Front shoulder raises: 15 reps
- Forearm plank: 8 each side
Lift one arm to shoulder height and switch
- Star jumps: 15 reps
- Plank jack with 4 mountain climbers: 10 reps
Around the House Workout with Stu Kershner
Who knew your house could be so useful as a gym? Use stairs, a chair, a table – anything with an edge to help complete this workout.
Complete 2-4 Circuits of each group.
- Bench push up x 15
- Walking lunges (or stationary lunges) 20 steps alternating sides
- Bent over row (or band row) x 15
- Dumbbell single-arm bicep curl to overhead press x 12 each side, alternating arms
- Step up x 12 each leg (use bottom step of staircase). Hold a weight to make it more difficult
- Abdominal crunch x 20
- Squat (with weight held at chest to increase difficulty) x 15
- Lateral lunge x 15 each leg
- Tricep dips on a chair x 15
- Single leg deadlift x 15 each leg
- Bridge (do on single leg to increase difficulty) x 20 (10 each leg)
- Push up position single knee to chest x 10 each knee
Home Gym Workouts with Pam Oliver
Stability Ball Workout
- Squats with ball behind back, can use weights. 3 x 12
- Lunge on the ball, with one foot on the floor and the other on the ball, great for balance. 3 x 12
- Hamstring bridge and leg curls, lying on your back, heels on the ball. 3 x 12
- Hip thrust with back on the ball and weights on quads 3 x 12
- Chest press on ball, back on ball hips high 3 x 12
- Overhead with back on the ball 3 x 12
- Single-arm row with one hand on the ball 3 x 12
- Rear delt in extension with belly on the ball 3 x 12
- Ball planks with either feet or hands or forearms on the ball 3 x 12
- Side ups on the ball-standing near wall in a scissor with bottom leg forward feet into wall and hip on ball , lift 3 x 12 per side
- Ball toss-lying on back on mat toss ball from hands to feet and back again 3 x 12
- Ball crunch- with feet or shins on ball and hands on floor pull knees to chest 3 x 12
- Relax with back of legs on ball and arms out to the side and let hips gently roll side to side
Squat Rack Workout
3 x 12 squats
3 x 12 lunges
3 x 12 dead lift
3 x 12 bent over row
3 x 12 reverse chest press on bar
3 x 12 pushups
3 x 12 bar pull ups from knees
3 x 12 Squats with Overhead press
3 x 12 Lunges with Bicep curl
3 x 12 Single leg dead lift
3 x 12 Lateral lunge
3 x 12 Calf raise
3 x 12 each Single leg push up – hold one foot in the air as you complete a push up
3 x 12 Single arm row
3 x 12 Tricep kickback
Body Weight Workout with Dennis Miller
Tempo: 3-2-1 count
- Slowly lower for 3 sec
- Pause at bottom for 2 sec
- Return to start for 1 sec
2. Push Up
Regular or modified (on knees)
- Single leg Romanian deadlift
(the dipping bird)
4. Glute Bridge
Tempo: 3-2-3 count
- Raise up slowly for 3 sec
- Pause at top for 2 sec
- Slowly lower for 3 sec
5. Planks: Hold for 30 sec each
- Front (forearms)
- Side (lateral-left/right)
6. Single Foot Hops
- Hop over a line side to side
- Do both feet (left then right)
- Land softly
7. Lunges (alternate legs)
- lateral (side to side)
8. Standing Calf Raise
- Raise up on toes off of step
4 x 20 Workout with Jenny Stevens
20 reps per exercise and four rounds of the circuit. Great workout to sneak in while listening to a Podcast!
Four by Blowout! with Brian Sims
Complete each set of exercises 4 times then rest 30 seconds to 1 minute before moving on to the next set.
Warm-up – a few sets of stairs, brisk walk or jog around the block. Go outside!
Squat press 4 sets x 15 reps
Plank 4 sets x 1 minute
Bent over row 4sets x 15 reps
Ab crunches 4 sets x 20 reps
Push-ups 4 sets x 15 reps
Walking lunge 4 sets x 24 steps
Bicep curls 4 sets x 15r eps
Triceps kickbacks 4 sets x 15 reps