CDPHE has released the latest update to the Colorado COVID Dial framework, titled Dial 3.0. The changes go into effect today through mid-April. The mask mandate was not addressed with this version and will continue to be in effect through April 3, thereby we are still enforcing a mask to be worn at all times even while exercising. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Dial 3.0 does allow an increase to 100% capacity for gyms operating in Level Blue and Green and for Gyms with 5 Star status that are operating in Level Yellow. This change to 100% capacity allows for very small movement at Club Greenwood as we are still following 6’ physical distancing guidelines which keeps our limits lower than 100%.
Here are the positive changes we will be making at Club Greenwood effective immediately:
- Reservations are no longer required for the weight room, upper and lower cardiovascular areas, the gymnasium, track, Masters and GTS swimming. These areas and/or programs have either not experienced full capacity or are limited by the amount of equipment in operation. We recommend reviewing the gymnasium schedule prior to use as we offer programs throughout the day
- Reservations are still required for the following: Group Fitness classes, Yoga, Pilates, SGPT classes, private use studios, water fitness classes, indoor and outdoor pool use, tennis and Kids’ Club/YAC
- The Welcome and Service Desks will continue checking in members for private use in the following studios: SGPT, Studio 2, Studio 3 and Martial Arts and Boxing
- SGPT and MAB capacity increased to 12
- Jade capacity increased to 22
- Studio 1 capacity increased to 22
- Studio 2 capacity increased to 14
- Outdoor pool capacity increased to 15
- Indoor pool capacity increased to 18
We are excited to see this forward movement and with the increase in the number of Coloradans being vaccinated, we are continuing to see members returning to the club. Thank you for your due diligence, for following the guidelines and restrictions and for keeping our employees and fellow members safe!