The CDC, Governor Polis, CDPHE and TCHD have amended their mask requirements. Our current TCHD mask mandate is set to expire at midnight on May 15 and we will be following the state mask order effective Sunday, May 16.
We will also be moving to Level Clear on Sunday, May 16 which means no capacity restrictions or physical distancing, but we are strongly encouraging our members to continue following best practices for disease mitigation.
What does that mean for Club Greenwood?
EFFECTIVE SUNDAY, MAY 16:
- Vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear a mask
- Unvaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask but it is strongly suggested they do so indoors
- Employees will be required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status, with re-evaluation every two weeks
- Group fitness classes still require reservations. Capacities are increasing slightly in the following Studios effective Monday, May 17; Opal/Barre 12, Cycling 23 and Jade 25
- Lap lane reservations and Service Desk Check-Ins are required through the end of June
- The main stairwell at the main club and the main entrance at the tennis club have been opened for full access
- Studio 2 reservations for private use are no longer available
- Martial Arts and Boxing reservations for private use will end on Tuesday, May 16
- SGPT Studio reservations for private use will end on Friday, May 21
- Studio 3 reservations for private use will end on Saturday, May 22
- ALL cardiovascular equipment will be available for use on Sunday, May 16. It will take a few days for some equipment to come online for TV and internet use
- Red X protocol has been removed. Please wipe down equipment after use
- Physical distancing signage has been removed
We are starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel, but please remain vigilant, stay home if you are feeling sick, be respectful of your fellow member by wiping down equipment after use and be mindful of each person’s perspective regarding the pandemic.
On behalf of the entire team at Club Greenwood, thank you for your continued support, for following the rules and regulations asked of you since re-opening June 9 and for trusting us to keep you safe! The past 14 months have been the most challenging of our nearly 34 years of operation, but our members and employees got through it TOGETHER!