By Pam Oliver, Personal Trainer and Pilates Instructor
Neighborhood HIIT workout. A great workout to do with your family!
Approximately 30 minutes – longer if you want.
No equipment needed.
Start with a 2-minute jog to warm up.
Complete the entire workout, all the way through. Repeat if desired!
- Knees Up Jog – 30 times per leg
- Butt kick – jog with heels to butt 30 times per leg
- Squat jumps for 30 seconds
- Skip for 30 steps each side
- 30 walking lunges
- Right leg hop for 30 seconds
- Left leg hop for 30 seconds
2 minutes jog
- 20 push-ups
- 15 burpees
Pilates Instructor / Personal Trainer
Training since 1986. Pam works well with all types of people. She specializes in working with middle-aged or older women and men, especially those with prior injuries (i.e., back, shoulder, knee). “I encourage my clients to work hard and have fun while educating them about their bodies with a lot of variety in their workouts.”